Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Best All Dressed Up In Pink

I can't believe it has been a week already! Yikes sorry for the lack of posts but this week/month has been crazy! Well here is today's Sunday Best. 
Today I wore a Maxi Dress with Kimono styled sleeves. I picked this little pretty up at Charlotte Russe on clearance for $7.00... OK I'll admit it. Yes I am the most amazing clearance shopper :) (I know you were thinking it)


I'm also loving that gold jewelry is back in style! I got this pink and gold bubble necklace from a facebook deal from www.lovelylolaboutique.com $10. The bangle bracelets and ring are from Forever 21 both clearance buys for 2.99 each.


And my favorite part of the whole outfit... THE SHOES!! Another fabulous find from Hautelook! Seriously I am addicted to Hautelook!


Thanks for checking out today's Sunday Best! Let me know what you think and make sure to check out all the other fabulous outfits at the Sunday Style Link up:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! Please feel free to leave a comment. If you have a blog that you would like me to check out feel free to leave the web address with your comment.
If you comment on one of my posts chances are I will stop by your blog and follow it!

Don't forget to follow my blog with GFC on the sidebar.