Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Best- Mikarose & ShoeDazzle

Today's Sunday Best features pieces from two of my favorite websites to shop. I'm a mom and I live in a small town so shopping at the mall isn't really a practical option for me most of the time. So I end up doing a lot of shopping online. Here is what I wore and where I got it.
Dress: Mikarose
I am crazy in love with Mikarose! They make beautiful modest fashion forward clothes.

Shoes: Shoedazzle
Shoedazzle is a membership based website where you get a showroom full of personalized recommendations from their stylists every month. Membership is free and the selection of shoes is amazing!

Here's my face! Haha I did some green eye shadow to go with my sexy green sued shoes.

I accessorized with my pearls. Wearing my pearls makes me happy!

AND this what I had on my nails!! Nfu Oh- 61 It's one of my all time favorite nail polishes. I just really wanted to show you guys because I will be doing something different for Mani Monday tomorrow.

I hope you enjoyed today's look for more check out these fabulous link ups.

  WatchOutForTheWoestmans button

9 comments:

  1. LOVE this Mikarose dress and you look so great in it!! And those shoes...so perfect! Thanks for linking up :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikarose has the cutest dresses, I love this one and how you paired it with the bright shoes!

    Cassidy
    thingslikeskeletonkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute dress...and those shoes? Love that color and the style! They really make the outfit.

    P.S. Cute nails!

    Thanks for linking up with Diaries of a Bargainista! Come back on Wednesday. :)

    Alison
    www.getyourprettyon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog, now following back :) This dress is too cute and I love the bright shoes!

    twolovebirdswithoutanest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress! It looks stunning on you and I love the bright heels with it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this outfit...the dress is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is so cute. Perfect for Sunday brunch!
    tvang81@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect for a date night with hubby. Love the fabric
    cazaer3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont have a blog but I shared on facebook.
      Jessica Strahl
      cazaer3@yahoo.com

      Delete

Your comments make me happy! Please feel free to leave a comment. If you have a blog that you would like me to check out feel free to leave the web address with your comment.
If you comment on one of my posts chances are I will stop by your blog and follow it!

Don't forget to follow my blog with GFC on the sidebar.