Saturday, February 2, 2013

Valentine's Day Sale & Top 10 Valentine's Day Picks


Announcing Beauty By Crystal's Valentine's Day Sale! From now until Valentine's Day everything in the store is 10% off!

To help you look your sexiest on that big night out I have compiled a list of my top 10 picks.







1. What's hotter then sexy red lips? Here I am wearing Fantasy Makers- Geisha's Kiss  this has become my go to Red Lipstick!


2. I am in LOVE with these Heart Hoop Earrings and they are available in two different sizes.

3. Nothing says a night out on the town like Glitter Eyeliner! Check out Fantasy Makers Glitter Eyeliner- Mystical. 


4. Create the ultimate smokey eye and red lip combination with this Eye Shadow & Lip Gloss Quartet. Wet n Wild Coloricon- I Reign Supreme 


5.Give your cheeks the perfect rosy shimmer with NYC Cheek Glow Blush- Chelsea Glow. This is a limited edition so you can't find it in stores anymore!


6. Don't want to do the work of matching your makeup items? Check out these perfectly coordinated Nail Polish, Lipstick, and Eye Shadow Kits! Here is The Color Workshop's Kit In Red.

7.Nothing says Valentine's like Pretty Pink Nails and Pro 10 knows how to do Pink Polish right! Here is Pro 10- Pink-A-Boo a great medium Pink. Check out all Pro 10's Pinks HERE.



8.Want to make your sexy red lips sparkle? Add some Wet n' Wild Mega Brilliance Lip Gloss- Blushing to create the perfect "Kiss Me" look!

9. CoverGirl Eyeshadow Pot in Pink Chiffon is perfect for any great day to night Valentine's look. 


10. Finish off your perfect Valentine's look with one of these adorable Bohemian Heart Cocktail Rings.

Do you have big plans for that big night? I'd love to hear them.
Are you celebrating the upcoming holiday solo? Well make sure you treat yourself to something fabulous!

And remember no one ever has to love your more then you need to love yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! Please feel free to leave a comment. If you have a blog that you would like me to check out feel free to leave the web address with your comment.
If you comment on one of my posts chances are I will stop by your blog and follow it!

Don't forget to follow my blog with GFC on the sidebar.