Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Zoya Spam Promotion Celebration


In light of Zoya's amazing annual New Year Promotion I decided to share all my manis that included Zoya colors that I have photographed .


If you don't know what's going on, right now until Sunday Zoya is giving away 3 free polishes and all you have to pay is shipping! Such a GREAT deal!! I actually got hooked on Zoya 3 years ago during the same promotion. The link to the promo information is HERE. Zoya is an amazing company all their products are vegan and one of the least toxic nail polish brands on the market. Which is great for me since my 3 year old daughter loves to have her nails painted. I love that I don't have to worry about putting something toxic and harmful on her.

Well let's get on with the show!
 Zoya  Kimmy


 Zoya Nova
Zoya Nova w/ Flash on

Zoya Mimi

Zoya Yara

Zoya Perrie w/ NOPI Step to the Beat of My Heart

Zoya Cheryl W/ OPI DS Treasure

Zoya Charla Accent nail w/ China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy (Charla is the polish that got me hooked on Zoya)

Zoya Kelly w/ Finger paints Twisted

Zoya Dove w/ Icing Epic Winning

Zoya Robyn (Blue) w/ China Glaze Fuchsia Topped with Cover Girl Disco Dazzle 

Here are the color I ordered! I'm so excited I can't wait to get them!
Aurora
Blaze




Kristen
What colors are you getting?

3 comments:

  1. I’m not normally a nailpolish girl but I actually really like the coppery shade here! very pretty and glam!

    thanks for dropping by my blog and saying hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog!!! I LOVE the Kelly shade!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...gorgeous colors!

    newest follower

    hugs from one MFB to another ;)

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Please feel free to leave a comment. If you have a blog that you would like me to check out feel free to leave the web address with your comment.
If you comment on one of my posts chances are I will stop by your blog and follow it!

Don't forget to follow my blog with GFC on the sidebar.