Monday, September 3, 2012

Mani Moday!

One of my favorite blogs Glitter and Gloss hosts a link up every Monday where you can check out her mani and see all the other link ups of fabulous manis. Anyone who knows me at all, knows I am obsessed with doing my nails! I do my nails at least 2-3 times a week. Doing my nails after my kids go to bed is like my meditation  time. It relaxes me and provides me with the "Me Time" I so desperately need. So from now on I will be sharing all my fun, fancy, crazy, sophisticated, glitter, sweet, or wild manis every Monday. You can also see my past manis Here on My Pinterest Page, I will continue to post my nails on Pinterest too.

Now for today's Mani:

I had "sophisticated" nails for about 2 weeks so I went a little wild with this one. Plus summer is almost over so I thought I would wear a neon as a last hurrah for summer!


I am wearing Funky Fingers- Ectoplasmic. Ectoplasmic if a funky lime green neon. In the bottle it appears to have a fine shimmer but on the nail the shimmer is only visible in direct sunlight. I felt like the plain green was a bit boring so I added the pink checkered heart to give it a bit of a "punk" look. I love the end result even though its a bit youthful for my age. Now I want to dress like a 16 year old with my skinny jeans and  converse.

Thanks for looking and I hope your having a fabulous Labor Day!

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I'd be a bit nervous to go with a color this bright, but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yeah it is a bit daring but I figure what the heck it's good to be daring now and then :)

      Delete
  2. Love that you found neon green a bit boring on its own. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Please feel free to leave a comment. If you have a blog that you would like me to check out feel free to leave the web address with your comment.
If you comment on one of my posts chances are I will stop by your blog and follow it!

Don't forget to follow my blog with GFC on the sidebar.