Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Best- Mommy Daughter Edition

Today's Sunday Best features my lovely amazing daughter.  When I asked my husband to take my pictures for this post my little Zoey got supper excited and asked if I would take pictures of her too. How could I say no to that! So I bring you today's Sunday Best Mommy Daughter Edition.



Here is my wonderful little Zoey! I Told her "Do your modelings!"... and this is the magic that happened. This is every picture I took in the exact order I took them. I LOVE HER!





Want to know what Zoey is wearing?
Everything she is wearing is from Walmart except the headband.
The Top and Leggings are both Garanimals and the lace skirt is from Walmart's Holiday Time Collection. Isn't that skirt cute!?! I want one in my size!! 
The headband is from DownEast Basics... yes we share hair accessories.
Everything she has on was $5 or less.
I will forever tell my daughter that she is beautiful and encourage her to love who she is! You can read more about that Here.

Here we are both doing our Kissy faces:


Ok, Ok, Here is what I wore today:
Dress:  Tiana B 
I got this dress for $1.50!!!! I picked it up at a local thrift store in my small town the retail value is $50!
Boots: Bamboo Store: Shiek Shoes
Belt: Unknown Brand Store: Ross
Accessories:
Earrings: Target... I Freaking LOVE these Earring! What do you think?
I also had on a simple black bangle bracelet. I've had the bracelet so long I forget where it came from.

Now for the make-up:





Well I hope you enjoyed today's Sunday Best! Feel free to let me know what you think, your comments mean the world to me.

Want to see more beautiful looks check out these other link ups:
<WatchOutForTheWoestmans<
All items were purchased by me and all opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is so adorable! I love your outfit and hers too! jeje So cute!

    Thanks for linking up! Blessings!

    Rubi
    lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog & photos!! :-) Your little one is adorable! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Please feel free to leave a comment. If you have a blog that you would like me to check out feel free to leave the web address with your comment.
If you comment on one of my posts chances are I will stop by your blog and follow it!

Don't forget to follow my blog with GFC on the sidebar.